Thursday, May 24, 2012

5 months

Five Months... how can it be that it's been 5 months since she was born? She's changed so much and grown so much! She's now rolling over both ways. She laughs and giggles, squeals and screams! I love to listen to her experiment with her voice while she's playing in her crib and I'm in the bathroom getting ready. She even tries to imitate me when I sing or hum to her she seems to hum too. Sometimes when she is upset daddy's low, soft singing can calm her. She gazes at everything with curiosity and wonder.  She's almost always smiling her sweet beautiful smile. She truly does light up when she smiles. .It's a part of her personality already. I hope it's something that she keeps as she grows up because a positive outlook and a smile are often difficult to come by in this world. But daddy always makes her smile. That's another thing I hope will stay with her.

This month, mom and Sara helped me put up wall decals for M’s room. Now she finally has something to look at and you can tell she loves it. I'll be nursing her and she'll be staring at the tree decal or the flowers on the closet doors. They look really great!

Full tree decal with animals and flowers.

Flower decals on the closet doors and branch on wall.

ABC decals with the cutest animals!
Coming in the next couple weeks M will start swimming lessons! Well, play in the water lessons anyway. I'm a little apprehensive about it but it'll be a good thing for her to get into a big area of water. She loves bathtime! Hopefully this will be like a big bath to her! It also means mommmy has to buy a new swimsuit. Dun Dun duuuun! Guess that's my assignment for this weekend. We'll see what I come up with. Until then!

No comments: