Thursday, February 9, 2012

So Fast

It really doesn't feel like it's been 7 weeks since my baby girl made her debut into the world. It has gone by so fast. Next Wednesday will be my first day back at work. Bleck... I'm definitely not looking forward to it as my little M will be in daycare. The hardest part of that for me is that she's growing so fast! It's hard to think that the daycare providers will see her more during the day and during the week than we will. To see her every moment, to work with her on her milestones, that's what makes it so hard. This morning I was so grateful to witness one of her firsts. I had her on her tummy for tummy time and she rolled over to her back for the first time! It was so wonderful! I know that I'll still get to see these things but they're most likely going to happen at daycare first. Not to say that I'm not grateful that I have a job in this economy that allows us to do the things we want to do but it's hard sometimes to keep a smile when the job is so darn boring. So, I have decided that means I'll just have to work harder at finding a position that will allow me to both work and spend quality time during the day with our little M bug. I just want to accomplish this before too many of her firsts have been accomplished.

But with every day, I cherish the time I have with our little one, just as I do with the rest of my family. I will hug her and hold her every chance I get. And I will look forward to the end of the work day even more as I will get to hold her in my arms.

That's it for today. Sincerely.... looking for my next job adventure.

No comments: