Saturday, May 26, 2012

A little funny


This might be one of those “guess you had to be there” kind of stories, but I’m going to tell it anyway. The other night I had Marc run to the grocery store because I needed a few things, one of them being dish soap. Well, apparently he doesn’t like the “natural” dish soap I’ve been getting and he said so…

Marc: I’m going to get Dawn
Me: Why?
Marc: (sarcastically) Because it saves penguins! It washes off the oil!
Me: But…
Marc: (walking out the door) It saves penguins!!

So he gets home from the store with the few items I needed (plus some others because you can never send your husband to the store without him picking up extra) and the Dawn. And guess what? There’s a picture of penguins on the front!

"Helps Save Wildlife"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Well I guess you can't really argue with that. That's funny. :) ~Steph

Pete said...

Too funny. Go Marc!

Anonymous said...

La De Da, Marc.