Monday, July 22, 2013

19 months

I know... I know... Another month with only one post. Life is crazy. I wish I was like so many bloggers out there who are capable of posting more than once a month because its either their job or a supplement to their income because they have a successful blog. I would love to blog for a living...

Well this month M is saying so many words! And she cracks me up with some of the things that come out of her mouth. This past weekend she and I were sitting in the reclining chair where Marc usually sits and I kicked it into recline, she gets all cozied up next to me and points a the TV and says "T on" We hardly ever let her watch TV so it was too funny!! 

She's got teeth that are right under the surface, both top and bottom eye teeth on the right side and still some molars on the left that are just taking their time.

There's so much that changes in a month. I wish I was a better documentor of her little life of adventure. Her beautiful spirit just amazes me every day and I can't help but smile and tear up nearly every time I look at her. Being a parent is a beautiful thing, I wish every child could experience a parents love as it should be given.


No comments: