Monday, September 26, 2011

S-Day is close at hand!

Well, my baby shower is rapidly approaching this Saturday. I was trying to think of something catchy to call it, you know, something like "D-Day" but more baby oriented... and I realized BS-Day for "Baby Shower Day" might come across wrong. . . so instead I opted for just shortening it to S-Day.

The past two weeks, mom Sara and I have been working hard and getting all of the details in place, food, decorations, favors, etc. So this weekend we finished up the favors and I must say, they look absolutely adorable ! If I didn't want to share them with the friends and family joining me to celebrate, I might just keep them all ! I promise, there will be pictures of the favors to be posted after S-Day. I don't want to spoil the surprise for those coming !

The games are going to be a blast! Mom and Sara have really put so much love into this and I hope they know how much they're appreciated! Sara is taking today to put a mix of baby music together for one of the games and also baby bingo cards. Mom's working on an alphabet game and food preparation. I'm working on the favor bags and will be making one of the yummy treats this week. It's going to be great!

Looking forward to seeing all who are planning on coming!

P.S. Reading over my post I see that S-Day might also come across wrong as depending on the person. . . Oh well, what can ya do?!

10-2-11: Now that S-Day has come and gone here's a picture of the awesome ornaments we created!
Our woodland creature ornaments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me being... well... me, would have gone with BS-Day. Just for my own personal amusement ;) But that's just me. S-Day is good. I didn't think about being anything other than "shower" until you mentioned it at the end of your blog. :) Hehe.

I'm looking forward to it too! It will be FUN! :D See you Saturday!

Steph