Sunday, November 27, 2011

37 Weeks and Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has come and gone but I give thanks everyday for the blessings that I have in this life. I have a wonderful family that loves and supports me in anyway that they can and that is the most important part of life.

The Thanksgiving meal was absolutely wonderful with delicious food and great time spent with loved ones. It also marked 37 weeks for me!
37 weeks!

Baby bun is now considered to be ready to greet the world, that is, whenever she decides she wants to make an appearance. I, unfortunately feel that she may be a little late because it seems like she's quite comfortable in there. Hopefully I'm mistaken.

We've accomplished more in the past week. Marc and I bought a light that will go in the area where my glider will sit and the playpen will be for night time feedings. (He still has to put it up though). Mom was here yesterday and helped me get all of the baby's clothes into the dresser and organized the closet space more. Now there are no longer bags of clothes all over her floor. We did get three more bags of clothes from my sister-in-law but mom's going to wash and see what sizes they are.

I think the main things left now are to organize our bedroom/bathroom and finish organizing the extra bedroom upstairs. We'll see if I can get that done today! If so, then we'll be better off than before!

No comments: