Monday, August 23, 2010

Vacation


Hello All!

Sorry for the missed week of blog but I was in Maui! It was a beautiful trip, a little tiring but a lot of fun. I didn't get to snuba like we did when we were there last time, or to zipline as recommended by mom and dad from their trip, but we did get to see the Arizona Memorial and a lot of the island of Oahu. Beautiful!
USS Arizona Memorial, Oahu, HI
USS Bowfin, Oahu, HI


Beautiful Oahu Scenery
View of Oahu


Road to Hana Waterfall
We also did the Road to Hana tour this time and saw more of the island of Maui then last time.
Road to Hana at the Grave Site of Charles Lindberg
Road to Hana Ocean View


Marc also took part in a deep sea fishing expedition where he caught the biggest Mahi Mahi of the day at about 25 lbs. 

And we went Surfing and Parasailing. All in all, it was a wonderful time. 



Now back to reality! Back to work :P I'm so tired of being there. But as my wonderful mom reminded me, in the words of Dori... Just Keep Swimming!

And... school started today. I have two classes this semester that I have to survive and pass with my sanity and I will be able to graduate in December!! I'm not sure what my path holds after I receive my Bachelor's degree but I can't wait to move on to the next step in my life. 


Like my brother! His first child was born last Monday, August 16, 2010! Elias Cruz Salazar weighed 6 lbs, 9 ounces and 18 3/4 inches. I finally got to hold him today and he's a squirmy little worm! I can't wait to take part in that little guy's life and be there for my brother how ever I can. 



Life keeps moving so you have to move with it!  But you're never alone because you've always got a friend in me!

2 comments:

Pete said...

I must say Loyal Blogger that you were truly in paradise as those are some beautiful photos! When we took the road to Hana I don't believe that I say Charles Linbergs gravesite, didn't know that he was buried there. I would have enjoyed the Pearl Harbor Memorial as I hope to someday visit there. Maybe someday we can take a trip together!

Adventurer said...

I'm sure we can dad! :) Plus, the new museum opens on the anniversary of the events that occurred there this year. One day we'll get to see it together! :)