Monday, August 22, 2011

Time Flies

How does it happen? Slowly at first. It starts as a Monday morning fog. Ugh... I have to go to work again?! Oh, don't forget I have to go shopping tomorrow. The dog needs to go to the vet Thursday... Meet friends for dinner on Saturday and before you know it, it's Monday again! That's what it felt like for this past year in which my little nephew grew from a little hairy infant... 
To a 1 year old cutie pie!

Yes... time does fly! I wasn't present for my little hito's birth but I'm so glad I was there to celebrate his first birthday. 

It was a wonderful day. The weather wasn't too incredibly hot and there was plenty of food. Grandma Pauline was the planner and organizer and Grandpa Pete was the grill master. Just sitting there enjoying the day and the atmosphere I kept thinking to myself, these are the moments I live for. The smiles, the laughter, the picture perfect moments. 
ok... that's not really my tummy. That's a balloon. :)

















here's me with sissy, tummy to tummy. 

The key to these moments is to take them in with every breath. Otherwise, they'll pass just as quickly as the Monday fog.

Keep livin, laughin and lovin!

Happy 1st Birthday Elias!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Live, Love, and enjoy those days for they are truly what we live for!
Love ya sweetie
Dad