Thursday, June 28, 2012

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with this picture? Lets forget for the moment that this might not be considered the safest arrangement of...stuff. And we'll set aside the fact that this guys loading/packing skills leave a little something to be desired. And maybe his rear tires really don't need a wheel well... Or tread for that matter. No no, the main thing I'd like to point out is that there's a refrigerator on the tailgate. A refrigerator. Now, I'm no expert on loading things but I'm pretty sure you don't load a refrigerator on the tailgate. I could be wrong...yes, its been known to happen, but I'm pretty confident on this one. Just looking at the other stuff... Oh, let's just call a spade a spade... Its crap, he's hauling crap. The other crap in that truck bed, there are several more suitable items for the tailgate should you need to use the tailgate. For example the lawn chairs or perhaps the bicycle hanging out the top.

I can only speculate as to whether he made it to his destination, and if he did, whether or not he was able to unload that refrigerator seeing as the hand truck is "packed" below the heavy looking object precariously topping off this crap hauling sundae. You think you might want that more easily accessible.

As I said, I'm no expert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAhAha! Well and hilariously said